Saturday, December 2, 2006

Can You Really Make Money with Online Surveys? online?

I am sure you have seen the "Paid Survey" sites that claim
to pay you for your opinion. Question is: Will they really
pay you for just taking simple surveys online?

But, as I was weeding out all the scams I would
occasionally come across a legitimate company. It didn't
happen very often, but out of the hundreds of companies I
researched, I found 68 good ones.

Now, let me tell you -- you are not going to get rich doing
surveys online. And, if anybody tells you that you can earn
"thousands" a month -- they are lying to you. (My best
month so far I earned $412.00)

But, on the other hand it's not very hard work either. Most
surveys are short. I did one this morning that took less
than 5 minutes. It only paid $4.00 but for 5 minutes work I
am not going to complain. Yesterday I did one that paid
$10.00. Two weeks ago I did a $25.00 one. And a couple of
months ago I had one that paid $50. It varies. And sometimes
there are very short screener surveys that don't
pay anything -- you have to take the screeners to see if
you qualify for the paid surveys.

All in all, it's not a bad way to earn a few extra bucks a
month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home